16 Dec Why Do I Need X-rays?
There’s a couple facts that everyone should know before asking their dentists if there really necessary or not.
1. You can see decay on an x-ray that isn’t always visible to the naked eye.
2. Check for bone loss associated with gum disease.
3. Infection in a tooth would be the apex, or the tip of the root.
4. Just because your tooth doesn’t hurt, doesn’t mean there’s no cavity present.
5. Teeth can change in a matter of month. Sometime days with trauma. So yes, we take x-rays at least once a year!
Your Prescott dentist has your best interest and wants to provide the best care possible! So let them!